When establishing an account, we ask for a primary and secondary source of identification.
The primary sources of identification that we accept from U.S. Citizens:
- Government-issued form of identification with a photo, such as a driver’s license (in or out-of-state)
- Armed forces identification
- State identification issued by a state agency (e.g., Registry of Motor Vehicles, Department of Public Assistance, etc.)
The primary sources of identification that we accept for non-resident aliens:
- Alien identification card
- Other official documents containing a photo and evidencing nationality or residence
- Note: A foreign driver’s license or Marticular Consular Card is NOT an acceptable source of ID.
The secondary sources of identification that we accept are:
- Social Security card
- Voter registration card
- Credit card
- Student ID
- Employer-issued ID
- Property tax bill
- Utility bill
- Firearms license
Note: A secondary source of ID must be used only in conjunction with a primary source of ID.